The Set of Rules for a Participant of an International Youth Programme
- The main aim of the meeting is a mutual contact of young people, integration and spending time on cognition of each other.
- Participants work together in international groups without any division on the basis of nationality.
- Participants are obliged to take a part in all workshops / classes planned by an organizer.
- The main idea of the meeting is tolerance, both during the work and leisure time.
- Participants must not isolate because of differences in opinions, political or religious views, or ethnicity.
- Participants from different countries may be accommodated together in multi-personal rooms.
- Results of the work are bound to the entire international group, never to the national groups.
- Participants declare the will to be open and not to be prejudiced against ethnicity or religion of other Participants.
- By joining the workshops Participants agree with the above Set of Rules and make a commitment to fulfil them.
THE THEATRE AND LANGUAGE ASSOCIATION
Our association co-operates with other foreign and native theatre groups on following conditions:
- the purpose of an exchange is to present our achievements, work together and learn about each other's culture, especially about theatre and drama
- groups work independently and they present their work during visits
- some projects can be prepared by both groups together and shown during visits
- during a visit the host group covers cost of living, working and tourist trips
- cost of transport and insurance is covered by the visiting group
- number of guests has to be given before arriving
- number of tutors can't be higher than 1person for 10 group members and the group leader
- both groups have to obey all the school and law regulations obliging in a country
- exchange must go on in a pleasant atmosphere of understanding, work and fun
- chairman of STL is responsible for international exchanges of our group.
REALIZED BY THEATRE AND LANGUAGE ASSOCIATION